The Rapid Response applications are all based on cell phone technology, designed to ensure rapid response from emergency services in the case of crime and emergencies.
The application can easily be activated in the event of crime and will automatically notify pre-programmed emergency services of your emergency. You can also programme personal contacts like family and friends that will immediately be notified of your crisis.
Information that are sent to the recipients, include the destination of crisis, accident or emergency, map linked to emergency services and insurance details.
The alert can be activated in three ways:
- Scan your phone over the Rapid Response tag supplied with your application. (Please note that the phone has to be NFC enabled).
- Press your volume button to choose the relevant application for your situation. (Only on Android phones, e.g. Sony, Samsung and HTC handsets, as well as Blackberry)
- Click on the Rapid Response application on your phone and click on “I’m in trouble” (Only on Android phones, e.g. Sony, Samsung and HDC handsets, as well as Blackberry)
Rapid Response applications are easy to use, easy to install and will ensure peace of mind.
With Rapid Accident Response, you are linked to family, friends and emergency services in case of an accident. You are also linked to a dedicated call centre that handle alerts and stay in contact with you and your family.
You will pre-programme information into the links. When you download the application, the following options will appear on the screen:
- Manage account – contains all your personal information.
- Response members – contains unlimited contact details of family and friends you want to receive the alert/
- Insurance details – contains information about your medical aid and short-term insurance if applicable.
- Home security system – standard information on your home insurance and roadside assistance suppliers if applicable.
- Backup and restore – the application can make a back-up of all your contacts on your phone. You need to choose this option. When phone is stolen or lost, the contact details will automatically be updated on the new device.
Please see the DVD link in the right column to illustrate the set-up of the application. (Coming Soon!)
To view the benefits Rapid Response services offer you click here.